Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Animal Attraction

One of the big trends for fall is animal print. I told you about python but I'm also seeing lots of other animal prints and fur.  It's one of my favorite ways to spice up an outfit.  You can take a basic palette and make it more interesting with animal print or fur.  I have lots of options when it comes to mixing it up with animal prints. I even found a new accessory, animal print nails.


Leopard Print Nails

Some of my other favorites ways to wear animal print...

Clockwise from Top Left: Leopard print scarf (in green and black), Vintage Lizard Bag,  
Fur Vest dressed down for a baseball game, Leopard print bag (scored at Loehmann's for only $25),
Snake Ring (always a conversation starter)

This post is part of the Bloggers Do It Better challenge over at Pretty Shiny Sparkly.  I love seeing the outfits that other bloggers wear. It's fun to see each person's own interpretation. 



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...