Monday, April 11, 2011

It's All In the Mix

Sunday Morning I was invited to breakfast by my sister. We went to a really interesting venue in DC called the Mansion on O. It was easily one of the most unique places I've ever dined. It's a series of row houses that were originally a private residence but are now a private club and hotel.  The venue is open to the public on Sundays and Mondays for breakfast, brunch and lunch. I wasn't sure how to dress so I went a little toward the "ladies who lunch" style.

Jacket - Linda Allard Ellen Tracy via Saks Off 5th, Shirt - Old Navy, Pants - Lane Bryant,
Shoes - Seychelles via DSW, Bag - Vintage via The Shoppe on Main, Ring - JewelMint





I like the mix of this outfit.  Mixing the high end jacket with an Old Navy tee, vintage bag, eclectic shoes with a pop of color, and new jewelry made for a fun outfit.







Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...