Monday, September 19, 2011

Take Me Out To the Ball Game

On Sunday my sister invited us to watch the Washington Nationals play the Florida Marlins.  We had a fantastic time!  Great weather, beer, hot dogs, and the best ball park companions ever. What more could a girl ask for?  I debated about my outfit. The weather said it would be in the high 60's but a little breezy.  I wanted to be comfortable but didn't think I  needed a coat. I wanted to wear some Nationals insignia to support the team but the only team shirt I own is short sleeved. I've been dying to break out my faux fur vest, ever since I watched that Rachel Zoe marathon on Bravo. Here it is folks, my very eclectic ball game outfit. By the way, the Nationals won!!!



Shirt - Target, Jeans - Lane Bryant, Faux Fur Vest - Rachel Zoe for QVC,
Hat - Nationals Team Store, Shoes - Donald Pliner via Nordstrom Rack, Bracelets - JewelMint and Goodwill
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban





Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...