Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Green Day

All shades of pastel are a spring trend but around St. Patrick's Day, all trend bets are off.  Even the non Irish got for the green.  This month, the blogger challenge from Everybody Everywear is "green".  The interpretation is up to each person.  I happen to love green and wear it often in many forms.  I thought I'd share some of my favorite green outfits and accessories.


Love combining bright colors!

Pink and green preppy combo, classic.

Minty green maxi and some toughness.

Green with prints and stripes.

My latest DIY, mint sunnies.



There are lots of St. Patty's Day activities going on in our area.  Including a huge party thrown by our  Congressman.  Will you be wearing green this weekend?

Green | Everybody, Everywear





Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...