Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's A Mixed Up World

For a few weeks now I've been toying with mixing patterns. I have a few striped jackets and have worn them with print dresses. This morning as I went to my closet I knew I wanted to wear my green sun dress. At first I thought I'd just add a belt and jacket. Then I decided to throw on this print top over my dress.  I don't go to my office without a jacket. I think it's good to cover my arms, plus it's always freezing. I tried on three jackets before deciding on this blue and white seer sucker jacket. I'd completely forgotten that today was EBEW pattern mixing challenge day. It was fashion blogger fate, I tell ya'!  I love the way my outfit turned out. It was a fun way to mix things up. Wearing a dress as a skirt added another great twist.

Jacket - Talbots via Goodwill, Top - Nordstrm Rack, Dress - Old Navy,
Belt - Target, Shoes - Talbots (outlet), Watch - Relic via Kohl's, Bracelet - JewelMint (Crux Cuff)

Pattern Mixing | Everybody, Everywear










Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...