Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Swap Sunday - My Haul

On Sunday I attended the Frugal Fashionista Clothing Swap. The exciting part of a swap is that you never know what you might find. I went to the swap hoping for a skirt. I found one I really liked but it was cut way too short for my taste and my legs. Instead I found some other fantastic pieces. I scored two sweaters, two tops and a dress! 


Orange Eyelet Sweater - Lane Bryant
Fuchsia Cropped Cardigan - Torrid
Graphic Tee - PePe
Multi Striped Shell - Mossimo for Target
Khaki Shirt Dress (new with tags) - Speed Contronl NY

I didn't find a skirt but the shirt dress has a full skirt and I'll be able to wear it spring through fall. The shape is perfect for me. I'll get lots of wear out of the sweaters and tops. I can even wear the two sweaters with the two tops. It was a great afternoon of free shopping. I got rid of some unwanted items and got some fun new items (well new to me).




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...