Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Trends - Spring Pastels

The warm weather we are having in DC this week is making me yearn for lots of fun new spring ensembles. Nothing says spring to me more than the pastel trend that is everywhere right now. Maybe it's the memory of getting a new dress for Easter or the fun candies that always filled our house this time of year. This weekend I'll have to go through my spring and summer clothes to pull out a few on my fun pastel items.  Pastels are an easy trend to wear no matter your coloring or body type.  The colors are popping up in clothes and accessories.  You can incorporate a little or a lot of spring pastel color into your outfits.  Try mixing and matching colors or pair one items with a pastel print.  Don't want to go all out? Try a neutral all over and add accessories. Here are a few items I'm loving right now.


Spring Color


I'm going to sport a few of these items with the new mint shades that I created!




How are you going to wear the pastel trend?




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...