Monday, March 12, 2012

Inspiration - Manicures for a Monday

Lately, I've really enjoyed playing with neutral bases and glitter in my manicures.  My cousin and I even had a fun girl's night recently with our glitter manis.  We drank wine, created our own glitter mani's and watched The Bachelor.  It was fantastic!  I'm still in love with Revlon ColorStay Longwear nail enamel and I've been adding glitter to their neutrals. A few weeks ago I tried Bones as my base with Nicole by OPI glitter tips.



This week I tried Stormy Night, covered about half of each nail with Essie Luxe Effects in Pure Perfection and then added Spoiled, I Have No Reception to the tips.

These nails, from my Pinterest boards were my inspiration. To get the details for each of these manis, go to my page and click on the picture.







My own glitter inspired mani turned out like this...

left to right - Revlon ColorStay  Stormy Night, essie luxe effects Pure Perfection, Wet n Wild Spoiled I Have No Reception


Finished Product - Fun but neutral enough to pass at work!



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...