Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Future's So Bright

I purchased this skirt a couple of weeks ago. I got it in black and in this bright blue color. They were on sale and I decided that the bright blue would be great for spring and summer. I combined the bright blue with a great green sweater tee that I've owned for years, some new bright pink flats that were discounted at Target and my favorite moto jacket, because it's still cool in the morning.  This day it was in the low 70's. I'm still shocked that we are having 70 degree weather in DC, in February.  This outfit was insprired by the post "Pop" by fellow DC fashion blogger Lacey of A Lacey Perspective.  I love her bright neon skirt and striped sweater combo.


Jacket - Mossimo for Target (no longer available), Sweater T - Isaac Mizrahi for Target (no longer available), Skirt - Bobeau via Nordstrom (now at Nordstrom Rack), Shoes - Target, Bag - Calvin Klein, Belt - Talbots, Necklaces - gift (monogram), Tosca, Simply Vera Vera Wang for Kohl's (no longer available), Ring - JewelMint (Metal Mosaic Ring), Earrings - ? (very small czs), Sunnies - Dolce & Gabbana via Loehmann's, Lipstick - Maybelline Fuchsia Fever, Nails - Essie Steel-ing the Scene






Months ago I fell in love with the Chelsea sunglasses by House of Harlow 1960. They retail for $138 and that wasn't in my budget. Last Monday, I stopped by Loehmann's and got these Dolce & Gabbana sunglasses with a similar shape for just $40!








Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...