From top to bottom...
- Pretty DIY decorations from my cousin's recent outdoor wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and a wonderful time with my family.
- My sweet puppy Anita. She is a very active dog, so when she stops for a moment and looks so zen, I have to capture it.
- A beautiful lace options for my wedding dress. It's crazy that fabric is so expensive. This lace costs $129 per yard!
- My DIY version of the popular Creme de la Creme sweatshirt. My version only cost about $10 instead of $160. This DIY will contribute to my latest inspiration and obsession.
- Glitter skull DIY for our Halloween table decor. Made using plastic skulls from an after Halloween sale (last year) and left over glitter spray from this DIY.
- Chandelier for our wedding decor. I wanted a black chandelier to hang over the dance floor. Thousands for a black crystal chandelier wasn't practical or in the budget. I'm making my own using a brass chandelier I bough via craig's list. This is step one, painting. Bling will come next.