Monday, October 15, 2012

Instagram Monday with lots of DIY

I'm finally feeling better and over the weekend I did a few projects.  I did more sleeping and resting than anything so my plan to write a few blog posts didn't happen.  I thought I'd share a few of my photos from the past week or so.  I took these via Instagram.  It's easy to tell that I love the Instagram app.  If you're on Instagram, make sure to follow me (@realgirlrunway).  If you're not on Instagram, you can check out my latest pictures on Followgram or on the widget that's on the left side of my blog.

 
 


From top to bottom...

  • Pretty DIY decorations from my cousin's recent outdoor wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and a wonderful time with my family.
  • My sweet puppy Anita. She is a very active dog, so when she stops for a moment and looks so zen, I have to capture it.
  • A beautiful lace options for my wedding dress.  It's crazy that fabric is so expensive. This lace costs $129 per yard!
  • Glitter skull DIY for our Halloween table decor. Made using plastic skulls from an after Halloween sale (last year) and left over glitter spray from this DIY.
  • Chandelier for our wedding decor. I wanted a black chandelier to hang over the dance floor.  Thousands for a black crystal chandelier wasn't practical or in the budget.  I'm making my own using a brass chandelier I bough via craig's list.  This is step one, painting.  Bling will come next.
Hope you are all having a great Monday.  I'll get back to regular posting this week.




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...