Thursday, August 23, 2012

Inspiration - Silver Accents

My love for all things silver is pretty obvious.  I've done many posts with silver jewelry.  I always gravitate toward silver over gold. I just love the way it sparkles.  Here are just a few of my silver loves and inspirations.



Thrifted Watch Band Turned Bracelet

DIY Upcycled Tray, Spray Painted Silver

My Stella & Dot Alexandria Necklace


DIY Silver Skull

ASOS Paris Metallic Pointed Heels only $20.44!

Coolest DIY Silver Leaf lampshade from Design Sponge

DIY Silver Leaf Chest from Little Green Notebook

ASOS Spike Stretch Bracelet



My thrifted tray and after Halloween sale, skull became great home accents.  A thrifted watch band has become one of my favorite bracelets. I'm in love with my Stella & Dot Alexandria necklace (c/o). It's in regular rotation and I get compliments every time I wear it. A pair of silver pumps are on my list and these are on sale for only $20.44 at ASOS!  I love simple DIY projects and this black and silver shade just that. Some silver leaf will transform a blah black shade. There is a brown buffet sitting in our dining that I bought via work list serve many years ago.  I've been debating about what to do with it and couldn't decide. Then I spied this silver leaf DIY on Pinterest and I knew I'd found the solution. DIY here I come! I can't resist a spiked bracelet. The gunmetal version is one of my favorites and I definitely need to snatch up the silver one too.

What's your favorite accent color?




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...