Friday, October 21, 2011

Frugal Fashion Friday - Loafers

I've featured loafers in a two of my posts recently (Five Ways to Update and Just One Item). I love the high heeled versions but I also love the low ones too.  They are a classic shoe that will never go out of style. You can't go wrong with adding a pair to your wardrobe.  Luckily,  I already own a few pairs of loafers (high and low).  I'd love to add these Alexander Wang Anais heeled loafers to my collection.  The metallic finish is modern but the style and cut are classic.  At $650 they are way out of my price range.

I went in search of a few alternatives. I love the metallics but I know they aren't for everyone.  Loafers can be found in all colors, heel heights and price ranges.  These are my favorites.


Loafers for All




I don't currently own any metallic loafers.  They are on my hunting list but I'm looking for just the right pair at the right price. Are you going to be wearing loafers this fall?


Happy Shopping Real Girls!


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...