Thursday, October 20, 2011

Target Beauty Samples (and they were FREE!)

Back in August I battled a busy website to request the Target Beauty Bag. The Target Beauty Bag is a small cosmetic bag filled with soles and coupons. Target offered this goodie bag free (while supplies lasted). I got my box in the mail today.


 

 
Since the box was so small I didn't hold much hope for the contents. I was wrong. There were some good items inside.


 

 
The samples were packaged inside this cute little bag.



 

I got hair care samples from John Frieda, Garnier Fructis and Tresemme Naturals. There were skin care samples from Ponds, Burt's Bees, and L'Oreal. Plus a coupon book containing over $20 worth of coupons. There were coupons for make-up (Revlon, Cover Girl, Maybelline), nail products from Sally Hansen, as well as hair care and skin care from the companies who provided samples and many more. Most coupons were worth $1 or more!

Best of all the samples, bag and coupons were sent to me free! I'm sure Target will offer these bags again. I will keep you posted.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...