Monday, October 24, 2011

Fashion and Style Quote of the Day (#2)

“Fashion has to reflect who you are, what you feel at the moment, and where you’re going. It doesn’t have to be bright, doesn’t have to be loud. Just has to be you.”  - Pharrell Williams

 
 
The message of this quote is affirming.  Being true to yourself is so important.  It's easy to follow the crowd but being unique and loving yourself can take courage.  I am inspired by many different people and types of fashion.  Here are a few of my recent inspirations.  I hope you find something inspirational in them as well.

Love the winter layers and the black and gray palette.  I can see myself wearing lots of tights and boots again this winter.
photo credit: Lyly Marais via chictopia 

The olive and green combo of Sarah's outfit is great.  The midi dress and booties is a fashion forward combo.
photo credit: Sarah Conley Style IT online

One of the easiest and coolest DIY projects I've seen in a while.  Fishtail skirts are a personal favorite of mine. My DIY will be a little longer in the front. 
photo credit: Geneva of a pair & a spare

I'm not sure which I like more the leopard dress, the red velvet shoes or the multi-colored hair.  Her funky style is so unique.

photo credit: Madeline of Jean Greige


An easy weekend outfit with style. Layered tops, a moto jacket and heels are an unexpected combo. 

photo credit: Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific














Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...