Monday, March 18, 2013

It's Ok to Change Your Mind

Thank you all for indulging me with so many wedding related posts over the past few weeks.  With less than a month until the big day, it's all I can think about. This past weekend, I went to visit my mom for a wedding dress fitting.  I've mentioned that my Mom is making my dress. She's been working hard. I had a great weekend with my Mom, that included a trip to one of my favorite antique stores and lots of wedding talk.


A peek at the back of my dress, vintage pin I'm planning to wear in my hair, and my shoes (a bargain from Neiman Marcus Last Call)
 One of the best lessons I've learned through wedding planning is that you have to stay true to yourself and your inner voice.Over the course of planning, I've changed my mind about our location, my dress, our food, my jewelry, and other things. I'm usually very decisive and I have been when it comes to my overall vision.  The idea of an intimate wedding and an amazing party with great drinks, food and music. Changing my mind has been a bit out of character but I know now that we'll have the day we truly want.


Red or Fuchsia lipstick?

A few more feather projects for the big day.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...