Thursday, June 7, 2012

One Jacket - Two Graduation Options

On Friday we are going to a graduation and I'm trying to decide what to wear.  I want to look chic but also be comfortable since there could be lots of walking and there will be lots of sitting. A few years ago, I bought a white blazer from Target. It was a great purchase and I love wearing it all summer.  I thought I'd pair that white blazer with two different outfits and get your opinion on which one I should wear.

Eddie Bauer Stretch Cotton Twill Blazer (Sizes 2-20)

A dress...

One Jacket - Two Graduation Options
Click on the photo above to see where to buy.

I already own most of the pieces (or similar pieces) to this ensemble.  I love pairing the flowy dress and flower with tough jewelry.  The school's colors are blue and gold, so the dress will fit right in. Of course I had to add my favorite necklace from Stella & Dot, the Femme Fatale.



Floral pants...

One Jacket - Two Graduation Options pants
Click on the photo above to see where to buy.
My floral pants from Asos arrived in the mail late yesterday.  I haven't had a chance to try them on but I'm hoping they will look great. I have a top that is similar to this one but I'm also considering a solid top.  I love the striped top with floral pants look. I showed you an example of this look in a past post, via Alison of Wardrobe Oxygen.  The chunky Nouvelle Ring from Stella & Dot is a great addition to the outfit.



Which outfit do you like best?





Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...