Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stella & Dot via Instagram

I've mentioned before that I'm partnering with Stella & Dot and stylist Kristin Biggs to bring you some fun new jewelry.  Kristin was kind enough to lend me some pieces to wear and photograph for upcoming posts and articles.  I thought I'd share with you some of the items I've been wearing and how I've been wearing them.


From the top left...

  • Sidewinder Ring - I love this ring!! It's hands down one of my favorite Stella & Dot pieces. The rose gold is of the moment. It's also bold and a little dangerous but pretty at the same time.
  • Bangles - The Lindsay, the Eleanor, the Carrie, and the Serpent.  I loved wearing these colors mixed. It was fun.
  • Femme Fatale Necklace and the Nouvelle Ring - these were a gift from the lovely Kristin.  I've been wearing them constantly. I love the chunky chains of the Femme Fatale and the rugged cuts of the Nouvelle.  You can wear them with everything.
  • Stacked Bracelets - (beginning at my wrist) The Tribute bracelet, the Renegade bracelet (in gold), the Nugget Wrap bracelet, the Renegade (in silver), the Carrie bangle (in white, set of three).  I love mixing metals and textures.  This is a great combination.
  • Sparkle and Metal - The Luna Wrap bracelet and the Tribute bracelet are pretty worn together or separately.  Again, I love the mix of metals. Fun and not expected. 
  • Sidewinder Earrings - A great compliment to the Sidewinder ring without being too matchy.  I like that they are studs but they aren't boring by any means.  They are definitely a statement. 
I love Stella & Dot for the quality and the variety of pieces.  There is something for everyone and every style.  If you're like me and love all sorts of different styles, you can experiment and try out new looks. 

I'm going to be hosting a Stella & Dot Trunk Show later this month.  If you live in the DC area and are interested in attending, please send me an email at realgirlrunway@live.com.  If you don't live in the DC area, you can still participate by clicking this link. Select the pieces you'd like to order and they'll be shipped to you directly.  I will be earning some jewelry via this trunk show and I'll be sharing the wealth with all of you via a give away coming soon.  I can't wait to share it with you!

What is your favorite Stella & Dot piece?


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...