From the top left...
- Sidewinder Ring - I love this ring!! It's hands down one of my favorite Stella & Dot pieces. The rose gold is of the moment. It's also bold and a little dangerous but pretty at the same time.
- Bangles - The Lindsay, the Eleanor, the Carrie, and the Serpent. I loved wearing these colors mixed. It was fun.
- Femme Fatale Necklace and the Nouvelle Ring - these were a gift from the lovely Kristin. I've been wearing them constantly. I love the chunky chains of the Femme Fatale and the rugged cuts of the Nouvelle. You can wear them with everything.
- Stacked Bracelets - (beginning at my wrist) The Tribute bracelet, the Renegade bracelet (in gold), the Nugget Wrap bracelet, the Renegade (in silver), the Carrie bangle (in white, set of three). I love mixing metals and textures. This is a great combination.
- Sparkle and Metal - The Luna Wrap bracelet and the Tribute bracelet are pretty worn together or separately. Again, I love the mix of metals. Fun and not expected.
- Sidewinder Earrings - A great compliment to the Sidewinder ring without being too matchy. I like that they are studs but they aren't boring by any means. They are definitely a statement.
I'm going to be hosting a Stella & Dot Trunk Show later this month. If you live in the DC area and are interested in attending, please send me an email at email@example.com. If you don't live in the DC area, you can still participate by clicking this link. Select the pieces you'd like to order and they'll be shipped to you directly. I will be earning some jewelry via this trunk show and I'll be sharing the wealth with all of you via a give away coming soon. I can't wait to share it with you!
What is your favorite Stella & Dot piece?