Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm Obesessed Thank You Very Much - Floral Pants

I decided to dip into my budget for next month and sprung for a pair of floral pants.  I couldn't stand it anymore.  I'd been obsessing over them and lusting after every pair that I saw.  I hope the ones I ordered will look great and fit.

The pants I ordered from Asos.  They are now out of stock.
I loved the pants I spied on my friend Alison of Wardrobe Oxygen.  I waited too long and they were no longer available in my size.  Finding chic floral pants in plus sizes, that don't look like something a grandma would wear is a challenge.  It's long been a mantra that plus size women shouldn't wear large prints on their larger areas.  Well you know I'm a rule breaker and thanks to retailers like Talbots and Asos there have been some good options but they are few and far between.  I'm so happy I snapped up these pants (even though they are crops).  Ankle pants were my first choice but I could get them.  These were on sale at Asos for $35 so I grabbed them.  Asos also has free shipping both ways. Hopefully, they'll fit but if they don't, I can easily return them.  Keep your fingers crossed.

Here are some of my favorite fashion girls and the way they are wearing floral pants.


Blair Eadie of Atlantic Pacific wearing DVF pants. Love the combination of stripes with the white jacket and fantastic shoes.

photo credit: Atlantic Pacific
Olivia Palermo and Blair Eadie in Top Shop pants, worn two different ways. The jacket on Olivia paired with the leopard pumps are to die for.  Blair added a cheetah top and a leather jacket. Fantastic!

photo credits: unknown and Atlantic Pacific


Allie of Wardrobe Oxygen wearing Talbots pants two ways. I always love Allie's easy style.  The chambray of one outfit and the stripes of the other make these outfits look totally different.
 
photo credit: Wardrobe Oxygen

Of course I'm hoping for some great styling options with my floral pants.  I have all of the elements to make lots of fun outfits.








Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...