Monday, March 19, 2012

This Mani is Just Peachy!

The other day I went to CVS to get a few things. The first thing I do when I walk into CVS is to scan my Care Card at the kiosk. I do this because many times I get a discount I can use on my purchase that day. Sometimes I get ECBs and other times I get a discount coupon on certain products.  When I scanned my card that day, I got a coupon for a free bottle of Essie nail polish! With my coupon I purchased a bottle from their spring collection, a pastel peach called, A Crewed Interest. It's such a pretty color and since I usually go for dark colors, metallics. or brights, I thought I'd grab something different.

Martha Stewart glitter in Coral, essie polish in A Crewed Intereset and my arsenal of fashion magazines to read while my mani is drying

I've been dying to use some of my Martha Stewart glitter in a mani. The color choices are amazing. I chose the coral shade as a darker compliment to the peach polish. 



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...