Friday, March 16, 2012

Frugal Fashion Friday - DIY Guest Blogging

Happy Friday!  Today I'm guest blogging over at the DC Goodwill Fashionista!  I subscribe to the DCGF feed and read it daily.  There are so many great tips and posts from DCGF and other guests bloggers. I always find something new. Today my post is about the neon trend and how I turned some inexpensive jewelry into a trendy item with just a little spray paint.  Me and spray paint? Go figure!


Shirt - Talbots via Goodwill, Jeans - Lane Bryant, Shoes - Romantic Soles (from my sister, no longer available), Bag - Target (no longer available), Bracelets - Goodwill DIY, and vintage, Earrings - gift, Necklace - Goodwill DIY

My outfit today is really simple.  One of my favorite "I don't have to think about it" combos.  Rolled jeans, flats and white shirt always makes me think of Audrey Hepburn.  I thought it would be a perfect canvas for the bold neon jewelry.  







Now click on over to the DCGF blog and check it out!!

Happy Friday Real Girls!!



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...