Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Twenty Five to Midnight

This is definitely one of my favorite 30 for 30 outfits. It came about quite organically. I knew I wanted to wear the skirt and jacket.  The rest was added piece by piece. I'm really pleased with the quirky touch that the tights and fur collar bring. I wish I could have taken pictures before work. My hair looked much better at that time and some daylight would have added a better quality.

Jacket - Torrid, Sweater - Isaac Mizrahi for Target, Skirt - thrifted, Boots - Dolce Vita for Target,
Collar - gift (QVC), Sash - Marshalls, Tights - avenue, Bracelets - F21, thrifted and Target,
Watch - Loehmann's, Earrings - gift, Lipstick - Revlon Candy Pink





My sister teases me when I wear this collar. She says I should not be wearing muppet fur that it's cruel. I don't think PETA has a muppet division and that always makes me laugh. I can't help it. I fell in love with this collar the first time I saw it online. I even mentioned it in a wish list post several months ago. Lucky for me, my Mom got it for me for my birthday.


My Honey and I were being silly and kept trying to take picture of me balancing on one leg. She took about 6 pictures because I have no balance at all and my leg kept dropping as the picture snapped.  In my defense the shutter speed on the camera is painfully slow. This one is for you Honey.




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...