Thursday, March 3, 2011

Was It 26

As I dressed this morning, a debate raged in my head; "Blazer? No Blazer?".  I engaged in this debate the whole time I was getting ready, through hair, make-up, and everything else. I think you all should decide. What do you think? Blazer? No Blazer?

Cashmere T - Liz Claiborne, Dress - Target, Boots - Torrid, Belt - Talbots Outlet,
Earrings - Penelope, Necklaces - Cookie Lee and Vintage, Watch - Target, Rings - Tiffany, Taxco, gift


Blazer - thrifted


That's me celebrating the downward side of the week. After today, I only have four outfits left in 30 for 30. I'm really excited to wear some different items, including the skirts I made when my Mom was visiting. The skirts we made are hanging next to the 30 for 30 items, in my closet. They are gentle reminder of a great week with Mom.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...