Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Warm and Fuzzy Winter Wishes

I know you've seen it everywhere too.  Faux fur jackets, vests, coats, scarves, collars. I can't get them off of my mind.

I really want a faux fur vest. I've seen them styled in so many great ways. I loved the look I saw the other day of one paired with a leather biker jacket.  This one by Rachel Zoe for QVC comes in three colors but I like this silver version best. It's $79.80, which is a good deal in comparison to the other faux fur vests I've found. The price can be justified by the fact that I can wear it from fall through winter and into early spring. I own a Rachel Zoe faux fur scarf that I got last winter and the quality is very good.


I also love this navy blue fur collar. It's from QVC, LOGO by Lori Goldstein. It's a little pricey at $40 but I can think of so many ways to wear it this winter. It will really jazz up my basic winter coats and would even look great with a crew neck sweater.  The blue makes it unexpected and fun. 


With a little faux fur, I'll be warm, fuzzy, and stylish this fall and winter. 


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...