Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Twenty Four Hours

It finallly warmed up Monday but mother nature played a cruel trick on us and decided to make it rain. It made for some interesting pictures. They are a little hazy due to the fog and rain. The rainy weather also does, great things for my hair, NOT. Notice the beautiful flatness. It's hard to believe that I had volume before I left home.

I couldn't resist taking pictures by the creek today because I'm wearing my new necklace from Nautical Wheeler. The necklace is a little silver branch and reminds me of  Pooh Sticks.  I've always loved Winnie the Pooh. In the story, The House at Pooh Corner, Pooh invents the game Pooh Sticks. He drops sticks and fir cones into the water on one side of the bridge and watches them come through on the other side.


Sweater - Ralph Lauren thrifted, Pants - Lane Bryant, Boots - Dolce Vita for Target,
Belt - Target, Scarf - street vendor in Paris, Bracelet - gift, Necklace - Nautical Wheeler






A little music happiness for a rainy day.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...