Saturday, February 5, 2011

Five Feet Hight and Rising

The snow has given way to rain. Today we dealt with that misty cold rain that is really annoying and chills you to the bone. Layering was the order of the day.

Jacket - thrifted, Sweater - Target, Cargos - Lane Bryant, Boots - Doc Martens thrifted,
Hat - Vera Wang for Kohls, Necklace - self made DIY, Belt - Target, Ring - Jewelmint






I love the punk like quality of this necklace, it turned out great. DIY rocks! You can see all of the info on making your own, here.



This ring is my favorite new piece. It's looks so industrial. I got it through JewelMint. They have amazing jewelry finds.  I'll have more details about this amazing new company soon.

I hope you are all staying dry and enjoying your weekends.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...