Monday, February 7, 2011

Moment of Lust: Alexander McQueen Knuckle Clutch

In keeping with my recent obsession with tough, punk, industrial fashions, my lastest lust is the Alexander McQueen Knuckle Clutch. It isn't a recent addition to the fashion scene. I've adored it for some time. When you see the cost, you'll understand why I've only admired it from afar.



There are so many reasons to love this special clutch. The iridescent color is fresh. The sparkles and skulls are so 80's punk. When carrying it to a party, it will be so easy to hold onto the bag. Not to mention the fact that it has built in jewelry.

This version of the clutch is available on Net-A-Porter.com for $1,595. Other versions are available from Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Zappos and Alexander McQueen for $1,895 - $2,295.  Even if I thought it was a good idea to spend that much money on one tiny bag, it would still be my clothing budget for a few years. I don't think I could give up shoes and all other new clothes for one clutch.

I'm working on my own DIY version of this bag. Look for it soon.  


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...