Friday, February 4, 2011

Four Kicks

It's HAPPY FRIDAY, people! My Mom is visiting for two weeks and she's going to give me sewing lessons. I'm so excited. I can do minimal sewing but my Mom is a master. Can you tell by my expression how happy I am today?

I'm sure I have too many items on my "to make" list. There are a few skirts in my future. I got patterns for Christmas, now I just have to pick the fabric. I might have to swap out one of my unworn items for a new skirt. I wonder if that's considered cheating in 30 for 30 land.


Sweater - Ralph Lauren cashmere: thrifted, Jeans - Lane Bryant, Boots - Dolce Vita for Target,
Sash - Old Navy, Earrings - gift, Necklace - self made, Bracelets - Forever 21 and thrifted
 

Have a great weekend!


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...