Monday, January 31, 2011

30 for 30 in less than 24!

As promised, tomorrow I begin the 30 for 30 challenge.

Remixing is a challenge because I'm an emotional dresser. I don't plan my daily outfits. I wear what feels good when I open my closet in the morning. The biggest challenge for me is posting pictures of my daily outfits. Even though I've been asked, I haven't posted personal style photos on this blog. I promised myself that 2011 would be my year for challenges. This is a big one. I could use some blog love encouragement as I embark on this journey.

Thanks to Kendi (of Kendi Everday) for sending out this challenge.

hello 

I'm still debating on my final pieces. It's the emotional dresser in me panicking that I'll only be able to wear 30 items for 30 days. Here are the first 15.
  1. black thin Isaac Mizrahi sweater (Target)
  2. gray maxi skirt (thrifted)
  3. silver tank (Target)
  4. blue Ralph Lauren cashmere sweater (thrifted)
  5. fuschia suede oxfords (asos) 
  6. Coldwater Creek Essential no-iron shirt, white (half price sale)
  7. Doc Martens Darcie boots, cherry red rub off (thrifted)
  8. blue gray swing skirt, Susan Graver (thrifted)
  9. ponti contrast pencil skirt dress (asos on sale)
  10. trouser style jeans (Old Navy on sale)
  11. dress pants, black (Lane Bryant)
  12. Coldwater Creek red cap sleeve jacket (half price sale)
  13. leopard wedges (Target)
  14. blue pinstripe men's blazer (thrifted)
  15. gray Isaac Mizrahi t-shirt (Target)



I hope all of you, my friends out there in blog land, will join me for this challenge. It's a great test of your own creativity. If you'd like to send me some of your outfit pictures from the challenge, I'd love to have partners in crime. I'll only post pictures if you give me your permission. Just shoot me an email at: realgirlrunway@live.com


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...