Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 for 30 - Final List

After much deliberation I finalized my 30 for 30 list last night. By nature I'm a decisive person but having never limited myself to only 30 items of clothing for 30 days, I had to make sure I was covered for all possible events. The shoes were especially difficult.

TOPS
  1. gray tank
  2. mauve sequin tank
  3. white no iron shirt
  4. gray long sleeve t-shirt
  5. red long sleeve t-shirt
  6. Breton striped top
  7. red and blue plaid tunic
  8. taupe dolman sleeve top
  9. gray short sleeve t-shirt

SWEATERS and JACKETS
1.      black thin sweater
2.      blue cashmere double v sweater
3.      gray cable sweater
4.      purple cap sleeve jacket
5.      pinstripe blazer
6.      black pleather jacket

PANTS
  1. black dress pants
  2. gray dress pants
  3. olive cargo pants
  4. trouser jeans
  5. bootleg jeans

SKIRTS and DRESSES
  1. gray maxi skirt
  2. blue gray swing skirt
  3. gray black color block pencil dress
  4. blue and gray plaid dress

SHOES
  1. fuchsia oxfords
  2. leopard wedges
  3. red/maroon short boots
  4. tall black boots
  5. short black boots
  6. tan suede dessert boots
 Finally tally: 9 tops, 3 sweaters, 3 jackets, 5 pairs of pants, 2 skirts, 2 dresses, 6 pairs of shoes/boots

I'll post my first outfit photo tonight, I have to get Honey to take my picture when I get home.

Today I'm wearing: black thin sweater - Isaac Mizrahi for Target, blue gray swing skirt - thrifted Susan Graver, tall black boots, black tights, gray thigh highs - We Love Colors, assorted long necklaces - gifts and one vintage from Mom, Skagen watch - 5 year gift from my company, Chanel button earrings - self made, Beaux Bijoux jewelry



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...