Monday, November 24, 2014

Upcoming Black Friday FUN! (with Jamberry Nails)

This is the start of beauty week here on RGR. To be honest, it happened accidentally. I have some great products and beauty tips to share with you, just in time for the Holidays! Usually I'm more of a Cyber Monday than a Black Friday girl. But when my friend and Jamberry Consultant, Noel Giger offered to let me host a fun and exciting party on Black Friday, I couldn't say no. I fell in love with Jamberry when Noel first introduced me to them. I did a review and I was hooked.


Noel promised me amazing things for this great online event. If you haven't tried Jamberry, now is your chance. One application lasts more than a week. They are easy to apply and look fantastic. If you're busy like me, love nail art but don't have the time or the money or are just looking for a low maintenance nail option, then Jamberry is for you. Click this link and RSVP for the party.

My Metallic Chrome Silver Jamberry nails!

I will be posting a little preview later this week, stay tuned!


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...