|From Top Left (clockwise)|
- Blooming Cherry Trees - The area is full of blooming cherry trees (similar to the ones surrounding this National Mall). They signal the start of spring and their pretty pink blossoms always make me happy.
- DIY Distressed Jeans - I created my first pair of distressed jeans (like these expensive ones) recently and I love how they turned out. I am hunting for a few thrift stores pairs to add to my distressed jeans arsenal. I'm planning a DIY post soon.
- Coffee Table Decorations - The tray has been repainted again (you've seen it here in silver). I'm loving it in gold. The candy dish is Depression glass that belonged to my Aunt Em. She used it to hold homemade jam. The pretty roses are from my friends' garden.
- Baseball Game - We received a last minute invite from my sister to attend Friday night's Nationals game. We had a blast, the team won, and we got our faces up on the jumbotron!
- New Polish - This pretty neutral polish (Zoya Rue) was in the People VIP Beauty box I received last week from People Magazine and Klout. It's a fantastic color. I also got a free three month subscription to People Magazine. If you'd like your own subscription, click this link for a great deal.
- New Sunnies from Nectar - I received some new sunnies complements of Nectar sunglasses. I love them. Besides being stylish and mirrored (hot trend that I love) they are super comfortable and affordable. I will be doing a review post soon. In the meantime, if you'd like to check out the sunnies and get a 10% discount on your order, click this link and use the code: lovenectar