Thursday, March 20, 2014

Inspiration - Tuxedo Pants

During a recent sale I snagged these tuxedo pants from Old Navy. I've found that their Pixie ankle pants fit my curvy lower half very well. I usually have to take the waist in on my pants and these are a little large but still wearable without the alteration. I love the fit and stripe is flattering and elongating. Before wearing them, I went in search of some style inspiration.

Old Navy Pixie Tuxedo-Stripe Pants (Women's Plus and Women)







I love this combo with a flowy shirt and a leather jacket!

These are my pants styled by Old Navy! I love the red pumps.

I will post some photos of my outfit so follow me on Instagram and my Facebook page, once I decide how to style these beauties.  Stay tuned...

photo credits: various, tumblr via pinterest, Elle, pinterest, Old Navy


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...