Wednesday, March 19, 2014

My Must List - Transition Pieces

This time of year my closet is always too full. Because of the unpredictable weather (it was almost 70 degrees and sunny on Saturday and 30 degrees and snowing on Monday), I'm not able to pull all of my winter clothes and still can't wear my spring duds. Transition pieces that can pull double duty are the best options right now. Those items that will work with my winter and summer clothes. Items that I can layer and are seasonless are required.


My Must List - Transition Pieces
Click on the photos for buying information.


  • This full graphic print skirt works with tights and a sweater now but will also work with strappy sandals and a light top later.
  • Yes, they're white but the timeless, cat eye shape of these sunnies classic and seasonless.
  • Jewelry isn't really a transition piece but I love this rose gold version of my favorite Stella & Dot Renegade bracelet. I know I will wear it constantly. 
  • This print bomber can be layered with a light sweater now and worn with a t-shirt later.
  • Leopard slip on sneakers! So cool and comfortable. They will be my weekend go to pair.
  • Leather pants will work now and well into the spring, with a chunky sweater now and a flowy top in warmer weather.
  • These almost Balenciaga boots are a major look for less. I can wear them now with socks and later with bare feet.

What's on your Must list?


Don't forget to enter the Skirt the Issue giveaway!  Just a few more days until it ends.








Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...