- This full graphic print skirt works with tights and a sweater now but will also work with strappy sandals and a light top later.
- Yes, they're white but the timeless, cat eye shape of these sunnies classic and seasonless.
- Jewelry isn't really a transition piece but I love this rose gold version of my favorite Stella & Dot Renegade bracelet. I know I will wear it constantly.
- This print bomber can be layered with a light sweater now and worn with a t-shirt later.
- Leopard slip on sneakers! So cool and comfortable. They will be my weekend go to pair.
- Leather pants will work now and well into the spring, with a chunky sweater now and a flowy top in warmer weather.
- These almost Balenciaga boots are a major look for less. I can wear them now with socks and later with bare feet.
What's on your Must list?
Don't forget to enter the Skirt the Issue giveaway! Just a few more days until it ends.