Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DIY - Upcoming Plans

Now that I'm not immersed in wedding planning, I have time again for DIY projects. I'm so glad. I've missed them. The projects are my time to destress.  Plus, when I'm finished, I have a great item to wear, use or in this case, eat.



Fun DIY and Additions

 

1)  Blinged Out Headphones - My company just remodeled our offices and we now have an open floor plan.  I purchased these plain, white, headphones to lessen the noise and I'm planning to decorate them with flat back rhinestones.

2) Homemade Thin Mints - I found this recipe for homemade Thin Mints on Pinterest. They are {msL's} favorites and you only need two ingredients!

3) Nail Art - I snagged this kit that contains dotting tools and striping tape for less than $5.  I can't wait to try out some new nail designs. Like this one.

4) Glitter Nails - I want to try out this manicure with nude polish and essie luxeffects in Stroke of Brilliance. I think the nude and blue combination will be fantastic.

5) iPhone Case - Even though this case is fancy, it lends itself to so many things. I'm planning to cut pieces of paper or wallpaper to place behind the filigree cover.  It will jazz up the amazing cover even more.

Do you have any plans for upcoming DIY projects?


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...