Monday, April 15, 2013

Wedding Photo Preview

I've missed you guys! On Saturday night {msL} and I got married.  It was an amazing night and I'm still in awe of the incredible people in our lives.  We couldn't have had this wedding without them. They gave of themselves, their time, talents and were so generous. THANK YOU ALL! They truly made the evening special.  As I walked down the aisle, I couldn't look any of them in the eye because I knew I'd start crying and wouldn't stop.  Most of my favorite people in the world were there to support us and show us their love.  I was humbled.  What a wonderful day!  We had an amazing pro photographer, Erika Horn of Cozmik Photography.  I will share some of her photos later.  But here are a few taken by our friends and family using the free app, Wedding Party. We are off on a short honeymoon. Follow me on twitter and instagram for updates.





Mercury Glass DIY Here






Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...