Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fashion Inspired by Heart

We decided to take a very short honeymoon trip to the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame (we're taking a longer trip later this year). It's in keeping with our rock inspired wedding and it was an economical trip after spending much of our money on the wedding.  I know Cleveland isn't everyone's ideas of a  romantic honeymoon destination but {msL} and I have a great time no matter where we go. This week the female fronted rock band, Heart will be inducted into the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame.  I think it's about time. They are one of my favorite bands.  Not only did Ann and Nancy Wilson sing but they wrote the songs and played instruments too.  Trailblazers! In honor of these two talented and stylish ladies, I thought I'd show how their style is influential, event today.

Fashion Inspired by 2013 Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Inductees Heart
Click above for info on the fashion.


The style of Ann and Nancy has evolved over the years.  They went from bohemian, to 70's tailored fashion, to 80's over the top and now they've settled into their own style.  I love their early influences, boots, pants with tuxedo stripes, chokers, fur, and lots of black eyeliner.

I'm looking forward to our visit to the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame. Check out Heart's biography here.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...