Thursday, April 11, 2013

All Dressed Up In Love

Hi Real Girls! Please pardon my lack of posting. I'm getting married this Saturday!  Things are just a bit busy.  On Tuesday, {msL} and I went to DC to get a legal marriage license.  It won't be legal here in Virginia, where we live but we wanted to have a legal license.  We got dressed up for our little civil ceremony.  Saturday will be the date we consider our real wedding day. We'll be having a ceremony and reception with our family and friends.  Tuesday was great.  I started to cry when saying my vows.  I hope I can hold it together on Saturday. 

Dress - Asos, Shoes - Talbots (no longer available), Belt - DIY, Necklace - gift, ring - vintage (my grandmother's), Bracelet - Stella and Dot c/o Kristin Biggs, Earrings - Stella & Dot c/o Kristin Biggs




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...