Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Inspiration - Embellished Collars

For some time, I've had an embellished collar shirt and a detachable collar on my DIY list.  I created this beauty and this one a while ago, they were simple cuts with no embellishment.  I still wear them often. I love all of the creative collars I've been seeing and I am dying to put my own twist on some collars of my own.

Inspiration - Collars Street Style


So many creative options and great ways to style this fun addition.  I can't wait to create a few for myself.  Studs, pearls, crystals, sequins, metallics, fur and even hardware, the possibilities are endless.  If DIY isn't your thing, you can grad a fun collar from your favorite online retailer.  Here are a few of my favorites.


Inspiration - Collars options


It's so hard to pick a favorite but if I had to choose, I'd go for the studded collar from ASOS and the Faux Pony collar from Top Shop. 

I know I'll be making a few of these very soon. Stay tuned.








Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...