Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Costume Makeup

I'm all for the easy Halloween Costume. I love the ones where you can use clothing that you wear daily and add minor accessories and makeup to create your costume. Several years ago {msL} and I went to a Halloween party as a modern day version of Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf.  It's one of my favorites. The makeup for {msL} took some time, mostly because of the fur and the ears but the outfits were items we already had on hand.  We purchased a cape for me and wolf gloves and ear attachments for {msL}.  I added hair extensions, false eyelashes and red lips. I also wore a leather corset I'd purchased a few years before and laced it with a red ribbon.  We got lots of compliments and the costumes were so easy to wear to the outdoor party.



We aren't attending a party this year but I am really inspired by these fantastic Halloween makeup ideas.

Halloween Makeup Ideas


I've linked to all of these great ideas on Pinterest.   I might just have to do my makeup on Halloween night to give away candy to the kids in the neighborhood.

What are you wearing for Halloween this year? 



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...