Sunday, July 8, 2012

Last Day to Vote - Project Dress Me

Today (Sunday, July 8) is the last day you can vote for me in the Project Dress Me contest.  Even if you've already voted, you can vote again. You are allowed to vote once a day.  I'd really appreciate your help and vote. The winner will be announced on July 10.  If I win, I'll win a White by Vera Wang dress from David's Bridal and {msL} and I will win a consultation with Colin Cowie!  Thanks so much for your votes and support!  Click HERE to vote. Scroll down and you'll see me (Deb Vaughan) on the bottom row.

Click here to add your vote. You don't have to register or a be a Pinterest user.
If you'd like to take a look at my black and mercury glass inspired pin board, click here.  We are planning a rock n' roll inspired wedding with low lighting and fancy club vibe. 

Click here to see my Project Dress Me Pinterest board.

Thanks again for all of your support and for your votes!!!



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...