Friday, July 6, 2012

Frugal Fashion Friday - Heading to the Beach

Hi friends.  I owe you all a bit of an apology.  I haven't had any time this week to do a blog post. It's been crazy.  My paying job has been really busy.  Between work and getting ready to leave I haven't had a minute.


I pinned this picture (on Pinterest) a little while ago and when I got stressed, I'd look at it and think of vacation.  We are leaving tomorrow!!! We rent a beach house for the week with family.  To save money we are taking lots of food (and drinks) with us.  I've been couponing and hitting sales. {msL}and I are taking over $300 worth of food that cost us less than $100.  My friends and I have started a facebook group to share our coupon tips and favorite resources with friends.  I even give tips on finding deals on beauty products. Check it out when you have time. It's called The Crazy Coupon Bitches.

I know this post is lacking in fashion but I promise to share more fashion with you this week. Maybe even a post or two from the beach.

Happy Friday Real Girls!


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...