Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Virtual Shopping - Talbots

There are two qualities I love in a store, quality merchandise at a reasonable price and items that come in all sizes (petite to plus).  There is nothing worse than finding a great item and then discovering that it doesn't come in your size.  I hate that!  Those two qualities are the main reasons I LOVE Talbots.  They have beautiful clothing at reasonable prices.  Sometimes, like this past weekend, you can find amazing bargains.  Like the skirt and top I got for 75% off.  I only paid $25 for both items!!






If you aren't lucky enough to live close to a Talbots Outlet, you can shop online.  They have sale and outlet sections, on their site.  I was inspired by my weekend trip to the Outlet and thought I'd do some virtual shopping with you today.  I spied lots of other items I wanted to purchase when I was in the store but my budget is only $50 for the month, as you know.  Here are my picks.  Most of these items come in every size from 0 Petite to 24 Woman.

Virtual Shopping - Talbots

  • A great statement necklace can dress up a t-shirt or look great with your LBD. This one is a little different and I like that it lays flat. The extender means you can wear it high or low.
  • I love a versatile trench coat.  This beauty comes in four colors, including traditional tan.  The belted style and shorter length is versatile and flattering. 
  • This subtly sparkling chiffon top could go from office to drinks.  Fun flats are a favorite of mine.  You can try out the animal print trend without going all the way.  
  • The ikat print of this clutch is fun and on trend. This one is big enough to carry more than your lipstick and driver's license.
  • A flower tie belt is a pretty alternative to a traditional buckle belt.  In black it's even great for those who aren't into girly pink flowers.  
  • The belted silhouette of this winged collar blouse would suit every body type and it comes in tons of colors.
  • I fell in love with these red floral pants when I saw them on Alison of Wardrobe Oxygen (here and here) I wanted a pair immediately.  Sadly, they were sold out in my size.  I had to include them in this post because I love them and think someone should grab up the few sizes they have left. 
  • The skirt I snagged this weekend is pleated. I love it and want to get another one soon. This skirt comes in five different colors! 
  • I know floral again but I see this pencil skirt with a fun striped top.  
  • Bright colored, slim or cropped pants have been on my list since early spring.  These are great and come in a bunch of colors and every size.  
  • If I hadn't promised my Honey that I'd look for some lower heeled wedding shoes, I'd have already purchased these silver cage heels as an option. They are fantastic!

I hope you enjoyed today's edition of Virtual Shopping.  Be sure to go to Talbots.com and sign up for their email alerts and mailing list.  They will send you notices of discounts and coupons for their stores, outlets and online.







Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...