Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Long Weekend Rewind via Instagram - Memorial Day

I took a few days off last week to extend the Holiday Weekend.  We had lots to do around the house since we are hosting a grad party for some close family friends.  There was a little fun time squeezed into the days, in the form of shopping, eating and laughing.  A bit of sickness hit on Friday and it wasn't pretty but we rallied on Saturday for some power washing and deck painting.


The Sidewinder ring is one of my favorite Stella & Dot pieces and I tried out a new confetti mani.  My neon cap toe shoes turned out better than I'd hoped.  Check out the easy DIY here. I managed to do a little thrift store shopping for wedding DIY glass and I hit the Talbots Outlet on Monday and grabbed some fun summer pieces for 75% off! I had fun wearing some summer colors via a Stella & Dot arm party.  I've been testing out some new hair do's, including this side swept, bobby pinned bang with waves.  Summer heat always makes me want a short and easy hair cut.  I'm fighting that urge. So I'm trying some ways to keep my hair out of my face and off my neck.  We spent Sunday and Monday afternoon painting our deck.  It wasn't fun but it does look good and I'm glad it's done.

What did you do over the weekend?




Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...