Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Leg Up on a Colorful Spring

This spring, one of my must haves is a pair of colored jeans.  I'd like them in several colors and styles but I'd settle for one stand out pair that is a great color and fits well. Pants aren't my friend. Finding ones that fit my apple shape is a challenge.  I know that even my well proportioned friends have a tough time finding pants. I'm leaning toward a pair of  Not Your Daughter's Jeans.  If I'm lucky, I will find a pair at Nordstrom Rack sometime soon.  If not, I think I'll have to break down and splurge on a pair.  There are so many options available, that I went searching for a few favorites.  I've found them in all sizes and colors.


Colored Jeans for All Sizes


Just click on the picture above to view where to buy these jeans.  Many of them are sold in more than the color you see here.

Do you already own a pair of colored jeans?  If not, are they on your list for spring?






Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...