Thursday, April 26, 2012

In the Clutch of Spring - Picks Under $50

I find myself wanting a new spring clutch but since we are saving for our wedding, my monthly budget for fashion purchases is $50 or less. My criteria for this new clutch aren't difficult. It has to be big enough for day, be a fun color or a neutral and most importantly it can't cost more than $50. I found some great options.




I love all of these for different reasons.  They are definitely on trend.  I love the hand slot on the ASOS clutch and its turquoise shade is perfect for spring.  The Target clutch has extra room thanks to the fun double design. Neon is everywhere right now.  The Baghaus clutch could carry me from day to night and thanks to the metallic finish it would go with everything I own.  Tribal designs were all over the runway. This embellished clutch from Forever 21 does the trend without making you look like you are on safari. 

I love them all. Now I have to pick just one... 







Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...