Friday, March 23, 2012

Frugal Fashion Friday - Five for Spring Under $50

Because I'm trying to be selective about the items I buy this spring, I'm doing some updating via accessories.  My $50 per month budget is firm so I went in search of great accessories under $50.



  1. Spot Colour Block Clutch Bag  - Top Shop $40
  2. Socialite Trim Necklace - Forever 21 $5.80
  3. Pink Coral Beads Matte Stack Rings - Target $19.99
  4. Mossimo Paisley Platform Pump - Target $29.99
  5. Bow Skinny Belt - ASOS $10.74

 All of these items are ways to incorporate spring trends in a subtle way.  They are also pieces that can surpass the trends because I can wear them for many seasons.What new accessories will you be buying this season?


Happy Friday Real Girls!

 


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...