Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rewind Via Instagram - Mid February

The last few weeks have been fun and busy. Tuesday will be a nutty day so I thought I'd share some of my favorite photos from the recent past. These were taken via Instagram (an iPhone app).  You can view all of my Instagram photos here.  As I mentioned before I'm not crazy about Valentine's Day and we are a budget couple right now.  We didn't give presents. We gave each other cards, went ice skating using Groupon, and I made dinner and brownies for us. You read about some of my couponing adventures in last week's Frugal Fashion Friday post and I've had another victory since then (FREE is the word). Yesterday, I did some discount shopping at one of my favorite stores, Loehmann's and could only afford to buy one thing (to be revealed soon, my girls).  I had to leave some amazing items behind.

Fave DIY Purchases Lately - Glue pen and glitter to create cards and decorations.


Our Pre-Valentine's Date - Ice skating and hot chocolate
A Gift for My Honey - Heart shaped brownies (handmade, from a mix)

FREE (full size) Hair Products! - Using coupons and a store sale (note: I'm in love with the volumizing powder)
An AMAZING Bracelet - Didn't buy it but I might have to go back for it.






Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...