Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Inspiration - Street Style Leather Edition

I'm so happy that the weather has turned cooler and I can wear my leather (and faux leather) jackets.  They are so easy to wear with everything from jeans and a tee to a frilly dress. I love them styled in every way imagineable.  There are so many great style inspirations to be found.

I love this outfit because with the exception of the sheer skirt, I would wear this and I have (seen here). It's such a comfortable and easy look but also polished.

Models Off Duty
I just purchased a hat similar to this one. My came from Target for only $8.50!  I can't wait to style mine in a similar way.

Cats and Rocking Chairs

The mod pattern of this skirt and the cool jacket are a fantastic combo.  But what else could we expect from Marie Claire fashion editor, Zanna Roberts Rassi.

Zanna Roberts Rassi

Skinny pants, booties, moto jacket, cowl scarf, long gloves, and chain strap back, all in black.  This outfit is so chic there are hardly words.  I can't wait to try this out myself.

Come Over to the Dark Side We Have Candy

Sweet tulle ruffles and a tough leather jacket are opposites that work together.  I will have to try a similar look with one of my dressy skirts.


Vintage Lollipops

The added fun of the color of this dress lends even more to this similar ruffles and leather outfit.  So cute.

Keiko Lynn


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...