I was asked by BeautyMint to review the main products in their line. The line launched on October 31 so I was thrilled to be one of the first to try their products. I’ve been using them for about two weeks now. I wanted to give them a real try out before posting a review. Based on information from dermatologists, two weeks isn’t enough time to see the full benefits of a new skincare regimen. I’m going to give you my feedback so far and in a few weeks, I’ll do a follow up.
BeautyMint asked me a few questions and sent products to me. However, I decided to register, just like you all will do if you decide to join BeautyMint. I started by completing the skin consultation. The consultation asks a detailed list of questions. The only drawback I saw was that my answers may have been a combination of a few answers. Checking more than one reply wasn't an option.
I found the results and recommendations to be accurate to my needs and skin concerns. I received the comprehensive 4 piece system ($39.99 + S&H). The advanced 5 piece system includes eye cream ($49.99 + free shipping). The 4 piece system included Essential Cleanser, Stregthening Hydrator, Sculpting Treatment, and Ultra Replenishing Serum.
|The BeautyMint Products I Received|
I've been using the products daily for about two weeks and I like the way my skin is responding so far. Fine lines are my biggest worry and they sent me the related products. I am seeing some smoothing which is a good sign. You all know that I wear spf daily and I was happy to see that the daily moisturizer included spf.
|Cleanser - clear with no perfumes|
|Sculpting Treatment - Gel like liquid|
|Ultra Replenishing Serum - An opaque serum with moisturizers|
- The products were free of perfumes and dyes. I loved this because I have sensitive skin.
- Natural ingridients like aloe and marine collagen are used in the products.
- My skin is responding well to these products. I like the way the make my skin feel smoother.
- The Ultra Replenishing Serum is my favorite. The intense moisturizer instantly hydrates and it works well at night and under make up.
- There is a 30 day money back guaratee. If you don't like a product or products you can return them within 30 days for a full refund (minus S&H).
- I would like a higher spf in the Strengthening Hydrator. Based on a recommendation from my Dermatologist, I used spf 50, daily.
- Products can't be ordered individually. I know the products are meant to be used together. However, I would like to be able to order individual products if I run out of one item or want to try another item.
- I would like to be able to order both eye creams individually instead of having them bundled with the skin care regimen.
I will continue to use BeautyMint for the next couple weeks. Most skin care recommendations say that you should give new products at least 4 to 6 weeks to see results. I'll let you know my final results in a future post.
NOTE: BeautyMint sent me their products and kindly asked that I review them on RGR. The opinions
expressed here are my own and are not influenced by BeautyMint.