Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Blog! - Three Years Today

Today back in 2008 I published my very first blog post.  I didn't think I'd ever post my own outfit photos. I certainly don't think of myself as a model but I've always loved fashion. Real Girl Runway is a labor of love and passion.  I've come a long way since that first post and the first year.  Last year I decided that I would post regularly and reach out to other bloggers and the fashion community to network.  Thanks to other amazing fashion bloggers who have given me great advice (Thanks Sara and Alison!), it's been an amazing year.

Happy Third Birthday Real Girl Runway!!


A few of my favorites from the past few years...

From Top Left to Right:
DIY Chain Detail Jacket, Rings and Studs, DIY Chain and Safety Pin Necklace, Hair Experiment, Pins,
JewelMint Arm Party, Flower In Winter, Red Gloves, Scarves from the Thrift Store, Maxi Biker Look,
All Kohl's Look, Swap Outfit, Leopard Nails, Sparkle Skirt for Day, DIY Skirt


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...